Welcome to MANASANTHI CONSULTING, Anjilithanam, Tiruvalla, Kerala 689 582
- Success of a marriage relationship is based on the degree of marital adjustment and satisfaction each marital partner achieve in reality. This is highly personal and the marital satisfaction depends on the degree of accommodation each partner makes in the marital relationship. Happiness is the ultimate valued goal in marriage.
- For most new generation youth, adjustment is alien. Hence the services of a Couple Relations Management expert gains importance.
- MANASANTHI CONSULTING ( A Unit of Asia e University Learning Centre, Global Academy for Higher Education, Tiruvalla, Kerala, India ) is celebrating its 15th Year of successful functioning in 2015 from the same address, Phone No and Mobile No. We are grateful to Almighty in creating satisfied MINDS for all our Global Clients all through these years. We have also maintained absolute confidentiality in matters of clients’ personal life and most probably this also has been one of the reasons of our professional success and clients satisfaction.
- WE also provide Online Marital Counseling to our esteemed Clients especially Malayalees world -wide. We do have several satisfied couples/customers from Canada, United States, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, London, Ireland, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, South Koria, Germany, France, South Africa, Maldives, Australia, and most Middle East countries etc. apart from other Indian states. We have been very successful in solving their Marital Relationship and Interpersonal issues and rebuild/do re-engineering in their deeper relationship for a happier living. We also have face to face consultations at our Clinic at Tiruvalla, Kerala, India. Many Indian Residents and NRIs visit our Clinic when they come on home visit. Ours is a unique one day Session at our clinic, which takes minimum three/four plus hours and find lasting effective solutions.
- Heredity, human behavior and personality traits have a biological link at least to the extent of 60% in an individual. Remaining 40% is generally based on how the child is brought up at home and the experiences he/she had at the neighbourhood, schools, colleges, playgrounds etc. Our Scientific methodology in the Marital Therapy sessions at Manasanthi Consulting, is exactly same as we have applied in our “WAVELENGTH” Compatibility System currently in application at our Matrimonial Website http://www.nricouple.com . the largest Matrimonial Partner Search System in the world based on compatibility system. NRICOUPLE.COM is headquartered in the United States and Canada with Regional Offices in India.
- Drdinakaran Gopalan is currently functioning as International NRI Consultant at NRICOUPLE.COM too.
- Our general activities are:
- For more details visit our websites:
- >>>> To choose and marry a Psychologically compatible and matching marital partner
- Visit our website: https://www.nricouple.com/man-behind-nricouple/
- >>>>To know yourself and find lasting solutions in Post Marital Relationship – with a difference’’’
- Visit our Website : http://www.successcouples.org/therapy.php
- >>>> To enhance your coping skills and learn stress management for professional success ::
- Visit our Website: http://www.apcpkerala.org/administration.php
- >>>> To find lasting solutions in Personal Counseling, Patient counseling, Student counseling,Personality fine tuning ‘’’’
- Visit our website : http://www.globalopenuniversitykerala.com/pro_courses.php
- >>: To become a Professional Counseling Psychologist/Psychotherapist –Practical training:
- Visit our website: : http://www.globalopenuniversitykerala.com/pro_courses.php
- >>>> Pursue Ph.D from Accredited foreign universities such as Asia e University etc. thru distance learning ‘’’’’
- Visit our websites: http://www.aeuindia.com/study_centres.php?id=t
- School/College Refusal Interventions —An effective Therapy to reduce Drop-outs in Schools and Colleges. Our satisfied clients are Students from Engineering Colleges, Medical Colleges, Arts and Science Colleges, Schools etc. Get your Student Study Problems solved and develope a Regular Study HABIT through our unique Study Monitor Program: .for details mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Call 091 9847027138 Landphone: 091 0469 269 1157
- Whatsup: 091 9947102138 Skype name: drgdinakaran1 Googletalk: drgdinakaran1. ....
- For more details visit our websites:>>................
SHORTTERM PracticalTraining Workshop/Seminars/
Therapist lead Interactive sessions etc. Click here for more
News and Events